Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 PM   #1
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch
Calibre Auto Add not working

Hi,

I am using Calibre to auto add books from my ebooks>calibre-add folder.

It was working fine until 0.9.21 64bit was installed, now it just is not transferring the ebook in the calibre-add folder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve
Chocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:57 AM   #2
Chocky
Addict
Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Chocky can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

I think this maybe has something to do with Adobe Digital Additions.

I copied and pasted the book from where the the Adobe put it into my Calibre-Add folder and nothing happened with the auto add feature, I then tried to manually add, still did not work, so then I tried to manually add it from the original folder where Adobe put it, and no problem.

When I tried to add it from where I copied the book to, Calibre did not even "see" the book in the Calibre-Add folder.

Steve
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 05:21 AM   #3
maybedog
Enthusiast
maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.maybedog shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kobo Aura
I think it's a problem related to Adobe Digital Editions or the de-DRM plug-in and a recent update to Calibre. I used auto add for a long time and then it one day stopped. I tried almost everything until I finally uninstalled the software and did a clean reinstall. (I'm using the portable edition.) I set everything up and it worked again until I bought another book that required ADE. Now the auto add option isn't working anymore. I'm going to reinstall it yet again and hopefully not accidentally buy an ADE book again.
maybedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
Chocky
Addict

My problem was the plug in becoming out of step with the Calibre level of software, just had to update the auto add plug in.