Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
Alnilam
Alnilam began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Whispersynch inop on iPhone

I have a Kindle DX. When I get through reading on it and go to my iPhone app, it doesn't sync to the last page just read on the Kindle. Any ideas?

Tnx.
Alnilam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Have you set up the sync on your account at Amazon? At Amazon go to "Your Account" and scroll down to "Manage your Kindle" At the bottom of that page click on "Manage synchronization between devices". That should do the trick.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Alnilam
Alnilam began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I Checked

Yes, the sync is (and was) turned on. It syncs OK from the iPhone to the Kindle but not the other way around. When I return to the iPhone it is at the previous iPhone page read, not where I left off with the Kindle.

Thanks for the answer though.
Alnilam is offline   Reply With Quote