Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #1
CyberpunkDad
Neuromancer Fanboi
CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CyberpunkDad has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3 / 3G
Wired - 2 New Cases for Kindle 3

Check it. Linkage. New Dodocase and M-Edge cases.

Dodocase:

M-Edge Cambridge Jacket:
CyberpunkDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 05:18 AM   #2
fallsauce
fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.fallsauce knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3
Love the Dodocase one, but I'm having trouble justifying paying nearly half the price of my Kindle on a case (I'm assuming shipping is about $20USD to Aus/NZ, if they even ship internationally). Maybe if I can find a discount code somewhere...
fallsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 08:43 AM   #3
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallsauce View Post
Love the Dodocase one, but I'm having trouble justifying paying nearly half the price of my Kindle on a case (I'm assuming shipping is about $20USD to Aus/NZ, if they even ship internationally). Maybe if I can find a discount code somewhere...
i don't know about Aus and NZ but in addition to the price + shipping, there's also import taxes to be paid here in Europe, which amounts to approximately yet another $15 (?).
not worth it for me really and i say this with a pining sigh because they sure look great
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Very nice cases, CyberpunkDad.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #5
Canadian reader
Canadian reader began at the beginning.

Device: none
Love the M-Edge covers; but to my chagrin, have found that at Amazon.com I am unable to purchase their product. I live in Toronto, Canada and what keeps popping up is "unable to ship to your actual address". I queried Amazon CS by e-mail and they responded that "warranty restrictions and import/export laws alow them to ship books, music, videos and DVD's outside the U.S."
Find that very confusing inasmuch as they can ship their Kindle covers, no problem. WOW!
Canadian reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert