Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Alphabet in tag browser

I have lost the alphabetical expandable lists in the tag browser. I just get one long list of authors, tags etc.

Something I have done i am sure, but I can't think what.

Helen

Oops found it
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I have lost the alphabetical expandable lists in the tag browser. I just get one long list of authors, tags etc.

Something I have done i am sure, but I can't think what.

Helen

Oops found it
Aw! I did not get to answer
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #3
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Aw! I did not get to answer
Thanks a bunch anyway

Helen
Old 10-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
artemisdreams
artemisdreams began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Hi smart Calibre-using folks! Maybe someone can help with my question. I actually have the opposite problem. I recently updated my version of Calibre and now I DO have an expandable, alphabetical list for the tags, and I miss my old non-alphebetized list of tags. I liked being able to see all the tags at once, and don't want to have to expand a letter to see which tags are there. Does anyone know if there's a way to set it back to the old tag list view? Thanks in advance for anyone who might bother to take the time to reply. I know it's not a very big or important problem, but I really like being able to see all the tags I use at the same time.
artemisdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #5
speakingtohe
Wizard

Preferences>look and Feel>tag browser partitioning method.
select from drop down list.

Helen

Or maybe put tags in categories not to partition

Last edited by speakingtohe; 10-29-2012 at 04:58 PM. Reason: added
Advert