Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
Marysart
Member Retired
Marysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Smile BoB Ebookweek blowout sale!

Found a link to this in my inbox this morning. Very good prices it seems.
Wish I'd waited with my purchases now .
But then, I could always buy more...lol!
http://www.booksonboard.com/index.html
See top of page.
Sale starts tomorrow 03/11/2009

Last edited by Marysart; 03-11-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Marysart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
With the BoB blowout, buy 1/2 the eBooks you plan to and then get the rewards and then buy the other 1/2 after using the rewards from what you've already bought.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
The books were also overpriced specially for this ocasion. Smart.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
The books were also overpriced specially for this ocasion. Smart.
Yeah, I noticed that too, but I had two books on my wishlist, where the price was unchanged so I bought them. Still, not much of a "blowout sale" when the prices are this high.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #5
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
I have 26 books on my wishlist there; of those, only one went up in price, and it's a brand new release.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #6
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
With the BoB blowout, buy 1/2 the eBooks you plan to and then get the rewards and then buy the other 1/2 after using the rewards from what you've already bought.
They are giving the rewards out next week, so you can't use them in this sale.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:48 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverClothe View Post
They are giving the rewards out next week, so you can't use them in this sale.
My mother still doesn't have her rewards from the last special sale they did; for that one sale only they denied rewards on books where rewards were used to buy the books (essentially, it was just like that other company they pick on, where you had to pay with a CC to get rewards). I wonder if this special sale is the same, as it also has the week delay in granting rewards.

For those wanting to read Armstrong's Made to Order, it's nearly free (or was yesterday) with the new sale.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote