Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
triwy
triwy began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
music sheets on cybook?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOWLOAD PDF MUSIC SHEETS ON CYBBOK AND HOW READEABLE THEY ARE?
Does anybody know a little bit about it?
Thanks a lot....I need to understand which is the best e reader to buy....
triwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:28 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Not really very practical. A 6" screen is too small to read a "standard sized" sheet of music on, and the alternative (viewing it at full size and panning across it), isn't really terribly practical for playing from, due to the slow refresh speed of eInk screens.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #3
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
... But for study it could pass...
I've got one with my Cybook, from Bach. Haven't you too ?
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:23 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes. It was looking at that one which made me think that it's really not very practical.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #5
Idoine
Which book will be next ?
Idoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it isIdoine knows what time it is

Device: Cybook Gen3 1.5, Sony PRS 600 RC, Samsung Omnia...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Yes. It was looking at that one which made me think that it's really not very practical.
As I said, for an immediate use, no, but for studying, as when I was part of a choral, it could do...
I went on Mutopia site, where there's a lot of sheets, for voices and/or instruments/orchestra.
The use (for study, again ) in a Cybook depends on the number of "instruments" (voices included) you're reading...
Idoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert