Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 05-29-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
twicefivemiles
twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 10, iPad Air 2, Galaxy Tab 8, iPhone 5, Nexus 5
View all highlights?

Anyone know of a way to have Marvin group my highlights together somewhere? In the Collections pane I see that it already does this for words I've looked up (Vocabulary) but nothing for highlights.

I use the highlighting feature for quotations and bits of text that I would like to refer to later. I know I can see all of my highlights in a particular book, but I frequently forget WHICH books I've highlighted in and have to open them one by one.

If this is not a current feature, I would like to humbly request it!
twicefivemiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:31 AM   #2
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
twicefivemiles,

Do you use calibre to manage your ebooks? There are two very useful plugins that allow calibre and Marvin to talk to each other: "iOS Reader Applications" and "Marvin XD".

You can view Marvin's database and see many details about your library. One database table is specifically for highlights and lets you view all the highlights in each book.

Until an easy method like Vocabulary is added, viewing the database can provide Highlight information.

Marty

Additional Info: The highlights can be copied to the clipboard and pasted to the app of your choice.

Last edited by MartyTX; 05-29-2014 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Additional Info
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2014, 12:07 PM   #3
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
@twicefivemiles - Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'll make sure to add it to my feature requests list for consideration.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote