Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Not really feedback, but a question about reputation

I just found a new - to me - section of my profile. It reminds me of the bit about karma, but it's called reputation, and apparently I have a lot of it which makes me blush cos I don't think I deserve it.

I take it reputation is something other than karma, but is it customary to thank people for reputation as it is for karma?

And talking about karma I'd better try and find that section and see if I have missed thanking anyone... Can't find it. Can anyone help please?

Last edited by James_Wilde; 11-12-2012 at 01:33 PM.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Reputation is the karma given to you.

That section you found under your User CP, called "Latest Reputation Received" is the area that shows:
Thread (and post that you were given karma) Date (the date you were given karma) Posted By (who gave you the karma) Comment (sometimes there will be a comment here from the karma giver to you)

The column "Thread" will have the thread name, which is a link that you can click to see which post of yours was given karma.
The column "Posted By" will have a link to the karma giver's profile page so you may thank them for the karma.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Thanks, Dreams. So I've got a lot of people to thank for karma.
James_Wilde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
karma, reputation