Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #1
drpianoman
drpianoman began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Installing audio books on the nook

How do I install an audio book on the nook?
drpianoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:55 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
what media managment are you running ie Media Monkey, Windows Media Player?

I use WMP and all you do it rip your Audio books in MP3 and then drag and drop into your Nook and it will appear in the MP3 Player of your nook

hope this helps
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert