Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
Bobosmite
Enthusiast
Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bobosmite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle-DX
Need help finding better case for my tablet

I bought an Asus Transformer 300 that came with a MOKO case and I need to find something better. The leather strips on the inside that are used for propping up the pad actually left marks on my screen.

I'd like to find a product that is sturdy and possibly water resistant because I commute by motorcycle.

Last edited by Bobosmite; 03-01-2013 at 02:58 PM.
Bobosmite is offline   Reply With Quote