Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-18-2014, 06:55 AM   #1
topographical
topographical began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Air
Favourite Reading Setup (Fonts, Themes etc)

I know there has been a similar thread, in the distant past, but I thought it might be a fun idea to perhaps, again see other users' reading settings.

Here is mine

Font is Lora. Ever since reading that overlays might improve reading, I've used a soft blue background.

Last edited by topographical; 11-18-2014 at 06:57 AM.
topographical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 06:21 PM   #2
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Nice idea! I'll have to dig mine up. I usually use lavender text on black background. That's because I use green text on black and orange text on black in two other readers.

I used to use what I called "Midnight Blue"-- blue text on black background, but then I read somewhere that *blue* has been found to wake readers up more than other colors! With your full blue page, it should be even more of an effect on waking you up or keeping you up--that is, if it's a real effect!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
vs40
vs40 is on a distinguished road

Device: KPW 11 JB
I love "Extra clean paper" texture with black Iowan font.
Iowan - my favorite font for Cyrillic texts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	132634  
vs40 is offline   Reply With Quote