Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-14-2012, 06:59 AM   #1
nukito
Enthusiast
nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: non yet
PRS-T1 Japanese version have japanese-english dic in it?

hello guys.
I am looking for a Japanese reader and I think the sony PRS-T1 is the best bet.
a japanese-english dic is very important to me . does prs-t1 has it?
and I mean built in not with rooting or anything.
nukito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
david8866
Zealot
david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david8866 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Here is a page from menu, the answer is no. You can not install your own dictionary, either.
Has anyone hacked it yet?

david8866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
nukito
Enthusiast
nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nukito ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: non yet
I think you can just install coolreader with colordict no?
nukito is offline   Reply With Quote