Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-11-2024, 04:49 PM   #1
Eiluviann
Eiluviann began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Era
Create sync service

Is it possible to create a sync service for pocketbook?
I would like to sync my reading progress with some 3rd party services simply to automatically track my reading progress.
Eiluviann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 05:08 PM   #2
dmalinovsky
Enthusiast
dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmalinovsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad Color 3
I believe it exists already, but for Koreader: https://github.com/koreader/koreader-sync-server

See also https://github.com/koreader/koreader/wiki/Progress-sync
dmalinovsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2024, 05:28 PM   #3
Eiluviann
Eiluviann began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Era
Unfortunately I cannot use KOReader as I am using a subscription service that uses DRM and ebooks can only be read using the default reading app.
Eiluviann is offline   Reply With Quote