Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 07-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #106
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Gerda, you are incredible - I've exhausted all my karma again, but you just wait
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:10 AM   #107
2MBR
2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese

Device: PB301+ PB360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by gshank View Post
I'm uploading my theme decompiler.
The zip file includes a Windows upbtres.exe, and an executable for Linux, 'upbtres'.
Big Thank you, Gerda!
2MBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2011, 03:57 AM   #108
2MBR
2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese2MBR can extract oil from cheese

upbtres.exe

Gerda, i decomile with upbtres.exe ant360.pbt from your pb360themes.zip

in "resource" dir:

^view3_common
^view3_common_a
view2_file
view2_folder
view2_folder_a
view3_common
view3_common_a
view3_file
(0 byte, no ext)

further normal *.bmp
^lastopen_file.bmp
^menu_bg.bmp
^view1_file.bmp
^view3_common.bmp
^view3_common_a.bmp
...etc

screen
What is wrong here?
Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 AM   #109
2MBR

CleanLook PB360Plus Theme (Modified)
Added all the necessary resources from the Pro and some additional resource.

The original theme CleanLook from Myxb:
here
here
Old 07-29-2011, 06:23 AM   #110
2MBR

CleanLook PB360Plus Theme (Modified) Fix "Notes"

Sorry, in previous post link with wrong file...
Advert
Old 08-20-2011, 05:42 PM   #111
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
Here is an the thread at the-ebook.org with some "screensavers"
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9807
Thank you, I adapted some for the Pocketbook 903 :
Attached Images
File Type: bmp pb900.bmp (971.4 KB, 2004 views)
File Type: bmp pb901.bmp (971.4 KB, 1490 views)
File Type: bmp pb903.bmp (971.4 KB, 1344 views)
File Type: bmp pb904.bmp (971.4 KB, 1345 views)
File Type: bmp pb905.bmp (971.4 KB, 1649 views)
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #112
GinaA
GinaA began at the beginning.

Device: PB360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by kacir View Post
I am just trying out
Sheeps
Sherlock
Covers-S

Absolutely incredible.
Easy view from "five" theme is great, yet, 51 books on one library screen in References view is even better.

The only catch is, you have to make directory called Books and put all the books inside.
You will need to create four directories at the root of the card and at the root of the PocketBook memory
Books
News
Journals
Documents

There are four choices in the main menu
Books
News
Journals
Documents
alongside all the usual choices - photos, settings, calendar, applications ...

Hi, where exactly do you make the folder? I tried to make those folders both on the root and under "system", but whenever I tried to access books, my 360+ always said that I have to make folder first...
GinaA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #113
GinaA

After many attempts, I finally able to do the right things. Now my books are neatly placed under "Books" folder. Thanks to all
Old 08-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #114
GinaA

Quote:
I collected a bunch of themes to try on my 360 plus, so I thought I'd share them here. I haven't exhaustively tested each one, but I've modified them to point to the /applications directory when necessary, and to use acontent.app instead of notes.app.

The Britanica theme is very nice and has a different layout. I made a couple of minor modifications on it in the 'brit_var' (for Britanica variation) theme.

Themes included:
Covers.pbt, ant360.pbt, brit_var.pbt, cleanmix.pbt, minimalist.pbt, pocket-theme.pbt, LastOpen.pbt, britanica.pbt, five.pbt, modern360.pbt, stamir.pbt,
Sheeps.pbt, beauty.pbt, cleanlook.pbt, fred.pbt, note_five.pbt.

I also included the wifi-on.app & wifi-off.app used by britanica, and the history.app used by brit_var (which allows you to modify the last-open-book list).

Enjoy...

Gerda
Thanks a lot, Gerda!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:36 AM   #115
PD321
PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.PD321 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PocketBook 602
Hello
I want create my own theme for Pocketbook 602. I have PocketThemes-3.0 and I need source for default "PocketBook 602" theme. Do you have it?

THX

edit:
I found it at /ebrmain/themes/PocketBook 602.pbt

Last edited by PD321; 10-04-2011 at 08:08 AM.
PD321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #116
mazur_7
mazur_7 began at the beginning.

Device: PB 902
Exclamation Themes for PB 90X (9,7'')

Hi,

Does anybody has themes for "big" PBs ?

Br,
Mike
mazur_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #117
russianfiction
Expert
russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.russianfiction ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You could just Google "Themes for Pocketbook" I've seem a really good theme of a very great background. It was a good illustration. If I find it I will reply it to you.
russianfiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:49 AM   #118
kontiky
kontiky began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 622 Touch
Quote:
I'm uploading my theme decompiler. You can use this to extract the config file and BMP resources from an existing .pbt file.

This should help in developing themes for which the theme source hasn't been made available yet.

The zip file includes a Windows upbtres.exe, and an executable for Linux, 'upbtres'.
I've just used 'upbtres' for decompiling standard PocketBook 622 Touch Contrast.pbt and some images were extracted incorrectly (images ICON_ACSM, ICON_DOCX, ICON_TCR are without .BMP extension and are empty).
Could you fix it?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Contrast.zip (93.6 KB, 812 views)
kontiky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #119
Daem0n
Daem0n began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook pro 902
hi...how to install theme in my pocketbook 902?thx
Daem0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #120
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daem0n View Post
hi...how to install theme in my pocketbook 902?thx
a cheap way is simply to copy the .pb file - but of course that is optimised for a smaller screen, so you'll have all the functions but a lot of "margins". Otherwise, you will have to modify it - if you search through this thread, there should be a couple of themes for the larger devices, but it has been a very long while and I do not quite remember which ones we have here. Of course, you can always modify the existing one to customise it as you please, if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote