Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
mirage154
mirage154 began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
entourage pocket edge

totally confusd bythis thing. How do I get it to watch youtube and net flix??
mirage154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage154 View Post
totally confusd bythis thing. How do I get it to watch youtube and net flix??
Hi Mirage!

Netflix, it won't play. Movies it will, if they are in the right format. Youtube, there are various threads and answers, but one way or another Youtube videos should play.

I hope you are finding your way around your new PE. It does a lot of things, some of them quite well, but it doesn't do everything . . . .
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #4
mirage154
mirage154 began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
thanks for the reply, here is another question.... why can't I get the dolphin lite browser tio install??? it keeps telling me that I have no android appliance?? what the heck is this if it isn't an android?
mirage154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:50 AM   #5
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage154 View Post
thanks for the reply, here is another question.... why can't I get the dolphin lite browser tio install??? it keeps telling me that I have no android appliance?? what the heck is this if it isn't an android?
How are you trying to install it and from where?

That question is not as mad as it might appear. The best way to install many apps is to download them to your computer and install them from there using ES File Explorer. The information on how to do this has been listed several times on this forum.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert