Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-06-2010, 06:36 AM   #1
ArchCarrier
ArchCarrier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360
PB360 Filesystem error

Since this morning I get this error when opening files or going back to the main menu of the PB360:

The files will open, but when I connect the PB to my PC, I can't get to the drive. I'm afraid I have to reformat the system (through Settings > Maintenance), but then I will lose all of my settings and files! Does anyone have another suggestion?
ArchCarrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 06:42 AM   #2
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Do u have SD card installed?
Remove Card and try again.

If not mmmmh, not much left.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2010, 06:54 AM   #3
ArchCarrier

No, I have never used an SD card in my PB.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:56 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Have you disconnected your Pocketbook from the PC without using the "Safely Remove Hardware" tool? Never, ever do so or you run the very real risk of corrupting your file system, as has happened here.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #5
ArchCarrier

I always just used to unplug the USB cable, but now I know I should do it the 'nice' way

Anyway, I've reformatted the PB and everything is working fine again.
Advert