Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #1
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
A rocky start but smooth sailing now!

I thought I had a Bad K2 last night since I wasn't able to play my MP3 music from the experimental page, but could play them from the content page ie: audio file.

Fumed about it till bedtime, then with a clearer head this morning, went back to rethink the problem. Plugged in the K2 to my computer and looked at the drive files. Ah ha! I had transferred the mp3 files into the audio folder instead of the music folder!
So moved them into the correct folder and now I have beautiful background music while I read. Nice!

Successfully bookmarked my business web urls and processed an order for a customer completely from the K2. Exactly what I was needing from the internet function as I fly down to visit my Mom soon and no internet access there but do have Sprint cell coverage. Thank you Amazon!!!!! That and having current news and access to the big world is going to be awesome. Now I can relax and enjoy my time with my Mom and still stay in touch.

Bummer though, can't pay through Paypal from my vendor's shopping cart, but can use my paypal debit card so that's cool. It all comes out of the same account.
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
ahhh operator error
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
internet access, kindle, kindle 2