Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Mboomba
Mboomba began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad
EPUB / Ebook functionality

Howdy,

We have a client that publishes their annual report as an ebook (EPUB). They want to be able to tag/select sections/portions of it and email to clients as PDF or some other format direct from the ebook. I'm guessing by chapter, paragraph and or chart or graph.

Does anyone know if there is a reader app for Ipad or Mac that can accomodate this? Or is this a programming situation?

This is my first stab at this.

Thanks,

Mboomba
Old 01-11-2013, 06:24 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Moderator Notice

Thread closed.

See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=202285
Advert
Closed Thread