Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
chadpeppers
chadpeppers began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Table of Contents Issues

I cannot seem to find any information regarding how to program the middle button on a kindle.
chadpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadpeppers View Post
I cannot seem to find any information regarding how to program the middle button on a kindle.
What, exactly, are you referring to when you say "middle" button. This would seem to imply that the Kindle only has three buttons in a row and you were referring to the middle one. My K3 has lots of buttons. What exactly are you asking about?

Also, what does this have to do with TOC? Your title mentions TOC issues but the body makes absolutely no mention of TOC issues.

You might get more response if your thread had a more appropriate title and if your question had a little more detail.

Just a friendly suggestion.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:06 PM   #3
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfollowell View Post
What, exactly, are you referring to when you say "middle" button. This would seem to imply that the Kindle only has three buttons in a row and you were referring to the middle one. My K3 has lots of buttons. What exactly are you asking about?

Also, what does this have to do with TOC? Your title mentions TOC issues but the body makes absolutely no mention of TOC issues.

You might get more response if your thread had a more appropriate title and if your question had a little more detail.

Just a friendly suggestion.

- Byron
On Periodicals, the five-way center button takes you to the ToC. That's what the OP is asking about
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote