Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-21-2010, 03:18 AM   #1
TheCrazier
TheCrazier began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Calibre into Nook B&N library on nook???

Originally, i was just going to convert my .lit books into PDF and read them from my documents library but after discovering calibre, i want to convert them to epub with the metadata so that i can place them in the B&N download library. Specifically, so that i can browse through my books by the nice color covers that attracted me to the nook. Is this possible or do i have to be satisfied with documents library?

Alternatively, has anyone tried that App from softrooting that combines all ebooks on the nook in one library? anyone think that might help me?

thanks
TheCrazier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The Nook only allows you to browse B&N books by cover
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2010, 03:14 PM   #3
TheCrazier
TheCrazier began at the beginning.

thats what i feared...though i think with softrooting it might be possible...

anyways, thanks for creating Calibre, it is by far the best app i used for ebooks.. i have used others to convert and edit them but yours is very very useful thanks again
TheCrazier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:57 PM   #4
CodeSchlocker
CodeSchlocker began at the beginning.

Does this mean that you cannot download Nook Books into Calibre?

-CodeSchlocker
CodeSchlocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 05:08 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeSchlocker View Post
Does this mean that you cannot download Nook Books into Calibre?

-CodeSchlocker
You can not download (transfer) Nook Store Purchases FROM the device (they are hidden from the USB port).

You need to install the Nook App on your PC, then you might have sucess
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert