Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 01:31 PM   #1
buziaki
buziaki began at the beginning.

Device: none
Entourage eDGe in uk (worldwide), happy to swap

Hi I have a full sized Entourage eDGe for sale.
Finished my Uni course so I don't need to do hardcore readings anymore
Bought it from the States, it is upgraded as well.

It has screen protectors on since day 0 and I will ship in original packaging.

Please feel free to ask for pictures.
I am more than happy to swap for other e-readers.

Willing to send worldwide I will send it with priority post with insurance, so you will get it n about 3 days!

Such a shame as my EE has been sitting in my cupboard for months, would anyone take it for £100?

Last edited by buziaki; 03-04-2012 at 09:09 AM.
buziaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2011, 01:52 AM   #3
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
EE exchange

you have a PM

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #4
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by buziaki View Post
Hi I have a full sized Entourage eDGe for sale.
Finished my Uni course so I don't need to do hardcore readings anymore
Bought it from the States, it is upgraded as well.

It has screen protectors on since day 0 and I will ship in original packaging.

Please feel free to ask for pictures.
I am more than happy to swap for other e-readers.

Willing to send worldwide
What is the price for this e-reader?
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
buziaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
What is the price for this e-reader?
I am open to offers, ideally I can use the money to buy a kindle or something. Please let me know what you reckon.
Advert
Old 01-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #6
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

what version of kindle do you have in mind?
Old 01-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
buziaki

Quote:
what version of kindle do you have in mind?
The latest Kindle and Kindle keyboard 3g are both good to me, as I will go traveling soon
Old 01-03-2012, 01:45 PM   #8
PF4Mobile
Guru

From Kindle Store
Kindle $79
Kindle Touch $99
Kindle Touch 3G $149
Kindle Keyboard 3G $139

Do you mean one of these?
Where are u and how much would be the shipping to Toronto?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:03 PM   #9
buziaki

Quote:
From Kindle Store
Kindle $79
Kindle Touch $99
Kindle Touch 3G $149
Kindle Keyboard 3G $139

Do you mean one of these?
Where are u and how much would be the shipping to Toronto?
Yea, Kindle Keyboard 3G would be ideal, but I am in UK, so sending to Toronto might be a bit expensive. The post office site is down at the moment so I can'tcheck the price.Sorry.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #10
PF4Mobile
Guru

The shipping might be a problem...let me know when you know the cost please
Old 01-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
buziaki

Quote:
The shipping might be a problem...let me know when you know the cost please
I will go in to the post office tomorrow and let you know.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #12
Wizard99
Wizard99 began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR 800
I'm also interested

Hi,
I'm also interested in the device. How long have you been using it? I don't have a Kindle Keyboard 3G to swap but I might be willing to pay 149 pounds for it (price of Kindle Keyboard 3G on Amazon.co.uk) if the shipping charge is reasonable (my current location is Germany).

Kind regards!

Last edited by Wizard99; 01-03-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Wizard99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #13
buziaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard99 View Post
Hi,
I'm also interested in the device. How long have you been using it? I don't have a Kindle Keyboard 3G to swap but I might be willing to pay 149 pounds for it (price of Kindle Keyboard 3G on Amazon.co.uk) if the shipping charge is reasonable (my current location is Germany).

Kind regards!
I have been using for about 6 months but I only took the plastic bit off not long ago. Both screens still have screen protectors like I said. The shipping charge will definitely be cheaper to Germany. But I will let you know tomorrow as well. Thanks.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #14
PF4Mobile
Guru

I think Wizzard99 will get it, most probably the shipping will give him an edge
On top of that I would pay the US kindle price. Paying in pounds make the device more expensive for me and I would just buy it just as a temporary solution till I either buy Onyx M92 or JetBook Color ....

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 01-03-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
Wizard99
Wizard99 began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR 800
Thanks buziaki for your quick reply. I guess you'd ship via Royal Mail, so I'll check on their website, too.

Edit: The shipping charge seems to depend on the actual weight of the package. Considering that the device itself weighs 1.3 kilograms the total weight including the accessories could easily amout to 2 kg. Delivery of a 2 kg package costs approx.
20 pounds at Royal Mail ("Airsure")....

Last edited by Wizard99; 01-04-2012 at 03:02 PM.
Wizard99 is offline   Reply With Quote