Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 01-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #1
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Wilder, Laura Ingalls: Little House in the Big Woods, v.1, 4 January 2009.

Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867–1957)
Little House in the Big Woods (1932)

This children’s classic story of life in a log cabin in Wisconsin appeared recently on PG Canada.
Laura Ingalls Wilder’s work has recently entered the Canadian public domain.

The cover image is the log cabin where Laura Ingalls Wilder was born. The chapter titles have idiosyncratic capitalization, which I have left unaltered.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thank you, Patricia. This book series is very special to me. My mom and I read it together when I was 11 or 12. I want to read it again now and remember that time with her. I miss her desperately.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I hope that you like it DixieGal, and that it helps you to recapture those special times with your Mom.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #4
ZenEngineer
Connoisseur
ZenEngineer has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-505
I really like the way you formatted this edition, with book title in the header and chapter title in the footer. I wish all .lrf books came that way!
ZenEngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
yes, it's true that patricia's books are very beautifully formatted. i also appreciate the headers and footers.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:03 PM   #6
ChelC
Enthusiast
ChelC began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 700
Oh, thank you! The Little House books are fabulous, they teach so much about their way of life. I'm hoping to do an entire year of homeschooling based around the series.
ChelC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 10:10 PM   #7
Patricia
Reader

My pleasure, ChelC.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:26 AM   #8
hunsakermountain
hunsakermountain began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
OK, I am brand new here, and I have no idea how to get your book... I have a Kindle.

Kelly
hunsakermountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:05 AM   #9
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
This is the Lrf for Sony books forum. you need to look for it in the Mobi/prc forum.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35515
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #10
ezziriah
ezziriah began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I'd really like to read this series I've always loved the series. I need a PDF or ePub version do you know where I could find that?
ezziriah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american literature, children, homesteading, wisconsin