Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 06:57 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Trade Silver 505 for a Kindle

It comes with the Leather case and also has a neoprene case. I prefer the Kindle over the Sony and I prefer to share books on my amazon account with family. I can send you pics upon request.

To clarify, I do have a Kindle already but I want another one so I can use it as a gift to my sis in law so she does not have to buy the books I have already paid for

Last edited by rcuadro; 07-30-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Clarification
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Hi, rcuadro:

You might want to clarify to your interested readers if you're referring to the Kindle or to the Kindle 2.

Thanks,
Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:16 AM   #3
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
I found what he said clear and I know what he wants.

and considering objective costs used

kindle is now at around 150 so is the 505.
kindle 2 is around 300(wtf? but its true. a used kindle costs the same as a new one people are dumb. CL for 275)
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:44 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
I found what he said clear and I know what he wants.
Gracias In all relity it does not matter to me if it is a K1 or K2 though if I had a K2 I would not trade it for a Sony 505... a 700 maybe
Old 07-30-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Gracias In all relity it does not matter to me if it is a K1 or K2 though if I had a K2 I would not trade it for a Sony 505... a 700 maybe

The reason I was curious about a clarfication (to help anyone interested in your offer) is that you list a Kindle 2 as already owned.

Best wishes,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The reason I was curious about a clarfication (to help anyone interested in your offer) is that you list a Kindle 2 as already owned.

Best wishes,
Don
Ah, good point I will change my original post