Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-05-2011, 08:30 AM   #1
glb@svcable.net
glb@svcable.net began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Calibre to Ipad Question

Hi All:

New to MobileRead, hi to all! So, up until a few weeks ago I could attach my iPad to my Mac, and transfer books directly to the iPad from Calibre. They would drop into iTunes and move right to the iPad, no other steps involved.

Now, after all the recent updates with both the Mac OS 10.7.2 and with the new updates to iTunes, 10.5 and then the new update to the iPad this no longer works. I get an error message in Calibre. It still sees the iPad (iTunes is open) but will no longer transfer.

I now have to transfer the book to iTunes, then go to iTunes and transfer the book to the iPad. Or use the content server. I liked the old way! Any ideas would be great.

glb@svcable.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
You might like to review https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118559
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert