Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 08-01-2015, 08:38 AM   #1
Themus
Zealot
Themus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-booksThemus has learned how to read e-books

Device: Nook
Books Deleted in Calibre Still Showing Up in CC

I've rarely delete books in Calibre, but today I did and after I sync'd with CC, I see they still exist in CC. I was expecting CC to delete the books I no longer have in CC. Not a biggie, but does this functionality not exist in CC? I have searched these threads and the web and I am not finding a definite answer. One thread 3 years ago suggested no. According to it, you had to manually delete them off the CC database.

Thank you.
Themus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 08:45 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
CC will not auto-delete books that are no longer in calibre. Being in CC but not calibre is a rather common occurrence, especially with calibre "news books".

If you want to delete the books, the easiest way to do so is to connect as a wireless device, go to the device view, sort on the "In Library" column, select all the books that are not "In Library", then delete them. Calibre will tell CC to delete the books.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert