Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 08-16-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Best Settings for Displaying Images?

Does anyone know what would be the best way to display images on the iLiad? What I am trying to find out is specifically what size? Should it be formatted in actual size or pixels? I am trying to get the images to fill the entire screen. I have tried experimenting with not much success. The best results that I have found so far was to take the image rotate it as required and save it as a pdf. That seemed to work.

I have not been able to update to 2.6 (on the road with no direct internet connection) yet and don't know if it keeps re-storing every viewed image as a new one, which is a pain. At least with the pdfs you don't have this problem.

On a side note:

Is ghosting on 2.6 diminished in any way?
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #2
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat
Does anyone know what would be the best way to display images on the iLiad? What I am trying to find out is specifically what size? Should it be formatted in actual size or pixels?
In my tests, I've done it by pixels. I believe that's the best way.

The iLiad documentation says the best size if 925 pixels high, 760 pixels wide.

I've made a couple eBooks with pictures this size and they look nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firekat
Is ghosting on 2.6 diminished in any way?
Couldn't tell you. I really didn't notice it on 2.5.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert