Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 06-27-2014, 04:53 AM   #1
stalifero
stalifero began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white
Unhappy convert books off my kiddle fire books in prc format using calibre .

Trying to convert books off my kiddle fire books in prc format using calibre . I have installed the plugins and gone into the plugins to install my serial no which starts with a "D" not a "9" or B" like most kindles and then tried to convert my files.
I get a error error after .01 sec no keys found in o keys tried . read the FAQ at ALfs web site apprenticealf.wordpress.com , but I could not find an answer.
I used calibri using a normal kindle and typed in the kindle serial nu and it converted aze files fine
Any advice or answers

stalifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:14 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
We can't discuss how to remove DRM here, but there is a comments section at Alf's where you can ask questions. That said unless something's changed the tools don't work on books downloaded for the Fire, you'll need to download them with something else.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 05:53 AM   #3
stalifero
stalifero began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paper white
Thanks for quick reply all this is new to me
stalifero is offline   Reply With Quote