Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 05:48 AM   #1
Chrasty
Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.Chrasty is no ebook tyro.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
£15 PW Ebay cover - thoughts?

Hello,

I've recently discovered this lovely cover on Ebay and it costs just £15.

It's probably the only fairly priced unofficial cover I like and I just wanted to know if anyone has perhaps tried it? What do you think about it?

Cheers

Last edited by Chrasty; 11-22-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Chrasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrasty View Post
Hello,

I've recently discovered this lovely cover on Ebay and it costs just £15.

It's probably the only farily prices unofficial cover I like and I just wanted to know if anyone has perhaps tried it? What do you think about it?

Cheers
It looks good to me too. It's a pity the seller's feedback doesn't let you see the comments from people who've already bought one. My PW won't arrive until mid December so I hope someone here tries one and reports back before then!
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2012, 05:39 AM   #3
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
Wow, that really does look good.. I hope they'll make it to Germany over the next couple of weeks as well, shipping is a bit too expensive on this one.

I like the original cover's design a whole lot (the unofficial ones where either the whole kindle except for the screen is covered up or where it's held in place by small straps at the edges just don't look imho), but reviews are pretty mixed with regards to the actual feel of it and it is pretty expensive.
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote