Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
jbee
jbee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Shoud I be surprised or am I missing something (New Yorker Newsfeed)?

If I download the Newyorker newsfeed in epub and convert it to mobi format, I get all the articles.

But if I set the default download to mobi, I wind up with missing links.

What am I missing?
jbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
hmm that is odd, open a ticket
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert