Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 08-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
res9282
res9282 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dxg
How to convert an OCR file to a Non-OCR one

Hi all. Im using Kindle DXG for my pdf files but sometimes I have to read Chinese pdf files and as DXG won't support Chinese characters, I can only read those that are NON-OCR (as pdf image, therefore). I just wonder whether there is any way of converting an OCR file to a NON-OCR one so that my DXG can display it properly. Thanks!
res9282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:58 AM   #2
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
You can export each page as an image. There are various PDF (virtual) printers that will output JPG, PNG or whatever. Just make sure they're at 800x600, the default resolution for most readers.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert