Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Successful re-awakening ....

Having not had a lot of time recently to keep up with my ebooking,ereading,e-exploring, and general fiddling around with literature etc... on MobileRead, when I finally got a grip on things and deciding enuff was, well, enuff, I was delighted to discover that Calibre was as simple and effective as ever, the new version (after I realised I was trying to do something very silly that wouldn't work - me TechDunce, sadly) working beautifully, despite my involvement.

I'd quite forgotten what a joy it was to use, compared with all the much more complicated attempts made by the manufacturers to do the same job not as well.....

And, deepjoy, I found that I could even ... umm... use the latest "Black & Decker Cleaning Tools" that I found under the stairs ....
This is something I had never managed to do since I switched to the benighted, clumsy, horrible & hateful Windows 8 foisted on me, against my better judgement, by No. 1 son's advice and encouragement.

Well, he's bigger than me, and it was cheap.

So thank you again, Kovad, for your excellent work, yet again.
Long may you, and your helpers and contributors, continue.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're welcome
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
unce