Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 09:58 AM   #46
hieronymos
Groupie
hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.hieronymos is that somebody.

Device: Kobo Vox
Yup. That's how it goes. That's also why OpenVPN is nowhere near on the feature list of Android, never. Then again, if it's only about rooting, you can of course download the whole sources, recompile the whole kernel, include the tunnel in it, and flash that kernel onto the Kobo in a way we haven't figured out yet.
hieronymos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #47
liaonet
liaonet began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post
I've tried this, following the instruction in HideMyAss. Same ip and everything as my boxee. Boxee connects, but the vox never does. Does anyone have a solution or an idea? It's driving me nuts!
Try this it works tor me on all my devices and costs less than Ahmad

http://www.unblock-us.com/

They spoof the ip with a clever dns server
liaonet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #48
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
the Dec 19 update fixed the Vox's MAC address and now any pptp vpn should work. My Witopia pptp works fine for US Netflix now as well as TV.com and US networks.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #49
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by liaonet View Post
Try this it works tor me on all my devices and costs less than Ahmad

http://www.unblock-us.com/

They spoof the ip with a clever dns server
I recommended that back on post 31.......
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote