Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-20-2010, 06:52 AM   #46
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
If I said you had a nice body would someone hold it against me?
you mean humping like?

not me.
I men neither my body or holding the body there.

if you are too drunk to hold a body, just lay down and somebody will do you, man

Last edited by beppe; 08-20-2010 at 07:12 AM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 AM   #47
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post

That's Chateau Pompette, pet.
Well, for that value of reality, I suppose...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 06:54 AM   #48
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
moving on quickly to the twist ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:05 AM   #49
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Now, who's for a waltz before the Jazz session starts !>?
[A roar as of the earth shifting its bones ramps up from the ground and feet and up past all the most sensitive viscera and into the now vibrating eyeballs of everyone in the room, until it is a whining scream visibly causing all glasses to shake like junket. Heads turn toward the epicenter, a Higgs Bosonic Master Blaster Ultracanon perches on Marc's shoulder, straining its angry bulk away from the restraint harness, nested tentacles of muzzle-glow swarming and snarling, laser sights buzzing, forehead of every guest being gently warmed by a crosshaired totem of deadly promise. Adrian swings from the chandelier, backpack full of rotten bananas...rotten bananas if you're lucky. Turning to GeoffC...]

Did someone promise [swallowing back bile]...jazz? Who promised [spits...meatily]...jazz.

THERE WILL BE NO...JAZZ!

Are we clear, people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Em... can I bring my iced tea? I'm still recovering from Wednesday's apéro with Zelda, Alfy and Eowyn
Sure, ZCD mixes with anything.

Quote:
When's lunch ?
It's possibly Friday. The question may be, "Who's lunch?". I'll check with the kitchens.

Quote:
If I said you had a nice body would someone hold it against me?
Again, I'll check with the kitchens.

Quote:
ANNOUNCER: in international news, it was revealed, er, a week ago next Tuesday, why the international response to Pakistan. Some guy in Australia files this report.

SGIA: The Prime Minister has declared Noosa Heads a disaster area, stating, "Dammit!"
We are a few hours from (compulsory) voting in our Federal election. We will then be in a Schroedinger's Prime Minister situation. This...may be your opportunity, pshrynk. We have the...means. You never specified where your Presidency would be. Shall we bring the Republic of Oz...with extreme prejudice? The armory is stocked. The PNS have starved their blood lust long. Is now the time of Revolution, when we clear the bland and...inoffensive? The...normal? Let our first example of our fortitude be Will Ferrell's head on a pike (or any kind of fish)? Is our victorious domination of this new, glorious antipodean empire well and truly...nigh?

Or shall we just have another drink, and turn the sound system up to eleventy again?

Oh, look! Horsey doovers! Yum.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:32 AM   #50
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Did I say jazz , no really , did I . whoops, I meant to say rock and roll .... :sniggers:

may your election give you what you wish for .... carefully ... !

Lunch not on the menu, okay, how's about peanut flavoured ZCDs with plenty of anise !!!!
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 08:51 AM   #51
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Can we have the next one in summer, I've got goosies all over.
Umm, SS, that's not a goose, that is a small chicken. You can tell by the green shirt, glasses, diap... err tighty whities. If you give him a drink or 10 I'm sure he'll get off.

Quote:
moving on quickly to the twist ....
I've got the oil!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:11 AM   #52
GeoffC

WD 40 ? or the new all encompassing WDCHocolateOil ?
Old 08-20-2010, 09:18 AM   #53
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Yes! I'll take six, please.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:21 AM   #54
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
Ohhh, the chocolate oil. That way when we are all twisted and contorted and can't reach the snack table (which I think I last saw in the pool) you can just take a nibble from whoever is within reach. You should ask first though...
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #55
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Party at Marc's??

I heard rumours he has invited a mad monk & some welsh bimbo - is it true?
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:41 AM   #56
GeoffC

he has, did, will - which ones ?
Old 08-20-2010, 09:43 AM   #57
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
When's lunch ?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Ohhh, the chocolate oil. That way when we are all twisted and contorted and can't reach the snack table (which I think I last saw in the pool) you can just take a nibble from whoever is within reach. You should ask first though...

Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #58
GeoffC

and the artist within me looks around and wonders who to paint ..... yummy !
Old 08-20-2010, 09:47 AM   #59
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
Quote:
he has, did, will - which ones ?

One's blue & the other red I Believe

Last edited by columbus; 08-20-2010 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Gee! youv'e got to be quick off the mark here
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #60
GeoffC

oooooOOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhh!