Click the little clock on the bottom
click it again
and again
now close the clock window.
clock is still there
close it again
and again
clock window is gone

obviously it's possible to run several instances of the clock on top of each other.

I wonder how many of them you can have runnning before the reader crashes :-)

Would be nice to be able to open two books at the same time and switch between them instead.
mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #2
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
That reminds me of the good old days of MS Windows 1.0, back in the eighties. Practically the only multitasking you could do at the time was opening multiple instances of the clock and see how many you needed before they all came to a standstill.
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert