Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-08-2011, 04:14 PM   #31
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks
BrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notesBrowseTheStacks can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 3 3G + WI-FI
Im going to miss Kendel . I cant believe they are canceling All My Children.
BrowseTheStacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 04:35 PM   #32
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I find Kendel to be very discrete. He's a straight-up guy. Where'd you run into him?
Oh crud, who have I been flirting with then? I know she said her name was Kendel. I guess that's what I get for flirting online - some guy acting like a girl.

Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2011, 06:40 PM   #33
shibamistress
Groupie
shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shibamistress ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KSO (3G), Nook Color, android apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
never read Kendel without proper safeguards in place.

Always where tinfoil when approaching Kendel.

Well, at least this thread made me laugh.
shibamistress is offline   Reply With Quote