Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-21-2007, 11:57 AM   #1
GiovanniGambini
GiovanniGambini began at the beginning.

Device: None Yet
Cool Hello from Austin Texas

Hello all! I am new to Mobileread.com. I am currently looking for a ereader. I have a need to be able to study several technical books without having to lug them all along with me. I am in the I.T. field and I have to keep up on certifications, and having my study books with me will increase my study time.

I really would like to get the REB 1200 but they are just about impossible to find. Does anyone have any suggestions for a reader for a "married guy" on a budget? I am trying to buy a 1150, but I am not sure if it is sold. I want to stay under $100 for a preowned one.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to posting and reading more soon !

Giovanni G.
GiovanniGambini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 12:13 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead from a fellow Texan, GiovanniGambini!

I'm assuming that you've already tried the standard e-bay and Google searches. Ebookwise.com sells the eBookwise-1150 for $125, I believe it's the same device (just re-branded), but there are others around here who'd know better on that point.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:37 PM   #3
GiovanniGambini
GiovanniGambini began at the beginning.

Device: None Yet
Talking Got One !

I just bought a brand new 1150 off of ebay for $85. I can't wait to get it !
GiovanniGambini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 01:04 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Congratulations!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote