Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-17-2009, 05:32 PM   #76
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I would like to see Zelda's Sony PRS-700. I'll bring my Sony 505 and my Asus eee.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #77
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Too bad no one has a Sony prs 700. He could see what one of those looks like!
i *would* roll my eyes at you in an extreme fashion but i've decided to ignore you instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I would like to see Zelda's Sony PRS-700. I'll bring my Sony 505 and my Asus eee.
and we'll also have the cybook gen3 for sure, probably an iphone touch and some other similar gadgets, and, le clou du spectacle, an ebookwise 1150 !!
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #78
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
In the absence of my own visitation, I think I might write a story about Paris. Now, all I need is a story
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:44 PM   #79
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
In the absence of my own visitation, I think I might write a story about Paris. Now, all I need is a story
i look forward to reading that. (maybe you can come next time !)
Old 04-17-2009, 05:46 PM   #80
xiaobao
xiaobao began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ah, unlucky, the guy with a DR1000 (planetrobbie) can't come tomorrow. i guess you'll just have to come again in july if you want to see that (if you can wait that long).....
Ah~It's a pity! I will leave Paris at the end of this month. I don't think I will be in Paris in July.

Quote:
....or, if you can go to montreuil, he will happily give you a demo of it (leave a message in the thread "voir des liseuses près de chez vous !! le fil officiel pour se filer rencard" in the french forum, or better yet, contact him directly). but there will be plenty of others to see.
I'm learning French right now, but right now it's a bit difficult for me to read this French thread.

Quote:
Too bad no one has a Sony prs 700. He could see what one of those looks like!
Maybe I can also take my PalmTX with me
xiaobao is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #81
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
i look forward to reading that. (maybe you can come next time !)
Fingers crossed for next time I think I might already have a title for the story, and I'm getting some images in my head. Now, to find the music for this story, pick up the threads and piece them together with some of my own brief jigsaw puzzle pieces of Paris experience.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:50 PM   #82
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobao View Post
Ah~It's a pity! I will leave Paris at the end of this month. I don't think I will be in Paris in July.

I'm learning French right now, but right now it's a bit difficult for me to read this French thread.
ha, okay. well, try to send him a message on his profile page. i think he speaks english as well.

Quote:
Maybe I can also take my PalmTX with me
you have to. if you don't, we won't let you in the door. (joking ! but please do.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Fingers crossed for next time I think I might already have a title for the story, and I'm getting some images in my head. Now, to find the music for this story, pick up the threads and piece them together with some of my own brief jigsaw puzzle pieces of Paris experience.
fingers crossed !
Old 04-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #83
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
i *would* roll my eyes at you in an extreme fashion but i've decided to ignore you instead.
and we'll also have the cybook gen3 for sure, probably an iphone touch and some other similar gadgets, and, le clou du spectacle, an ebookwise 1150 !!
I'm sort of hard to ignore.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:23 AM   #84
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
I'm sort of hard to ignore.
He's got that right.

Someone at the Paris meet-up today may have a Sony PRS-700?!? Who could it be??
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #85
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
He's got that right.

Someone at the Paris meet-up today may have a Sony PRS-700?!? Who could it be??
I think psockpuppet was thinking of buying one. But he's working on the latest installment of the H&V in Mexico story. I don't think he's getting to Paris in time.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #86
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
I think psockpuppet was thinking of buying one. But he's working on the latest installment of the H&V in Mexico story. I don't think he's getting to Paris in time.
that wouldn't surprise me. hugo and lefty both spend hours caressing the screen. i'm not sure whether they're reading or just turning the pages for the hell of it but they love that touch interface. they've always been very tactile socks.