Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
chicki
Enthusiast
chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Great blog entry about Kindle author Karen McQuestion

I ran across this yesterday on Novelists, Inc. Karen talks about her Kindle publishing success. Very informative!

http://www.ninc.com/blog/index.php/a...ren-mcquestion

Chicki Brown
www.chicki663.webs.com
chicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for sharing that interview. Good stuff there!
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
meromana
Zealot
meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.meromana can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: my laptop
Yes, that is a great inspirational article. I see her point about loyalty, but sticking strictly to Kindle and leaving it up to the potential reader to find a Kindle-for-his-device program seems limiting.

--Maria
meromana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #4
chicki
Enthusiast
chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.chicki writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

I agree, that's why I also uploaded my book to Smashwords. Honestly, the sales over there are paltry compared to Kindle Sales though. People seems more comfortable ordering from Amazon because they're more familiar with them, I guess.

BTW, I won a copy of an informative booklet called, "The POD Pocket Guide (to Marketing and Selling Your Book on Amazon by Shannon Yarbrough.) It gives some good tips.

Chicki
chicki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chicki brown, karen mcquestion, kindle