Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 06-12-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
Gardner
Gardner began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Colour
Question re deleting books and pictures!

I have downloaded what I thought was a picture,ended up a file containing several of the same shot was transfered and now I would like to delete all but 1. also when I finish reading a book how do I delete it as I sure am not likley to want to do a re-read. really enjoying my Nook.

Cheers Gardner.
Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
RAH
Guru
RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RAH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Color Nook; Nook Touch
THe only way I know of to delete an image from the Color Nook is to connect the Nook to the PC and use Windows Explorer to delete the image (go into My Files> Downloads, etc)

Same with books, if they were sideloaded. If the book is something you bought from B&N, I believe that all you can do is Archive it, which removes it from the Nook but still retains it in your account. You can delete it completely by logging into your B&N account with your browser.
RAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert