Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-06-2011, 05:52 AM   #1
Kenmobileforums
Kenmobileforums began at the beginning.

Device: Elonex Ebook
Ebook epub Dictionaries

Can anyone please advise if there is a free epub english dictionary. I have an Elonex ebook reader.
Kenmobileforums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:00 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
There are no ePUB dictionaries (yet), because there is no format specification for them.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2011, 06:14 AM   #3
Kenmobileforums
Kenmobileforums began at the beginning.

Device: Elonex Ebook
Thanks for your note. I found some posts in 2009 & the situation then was the same but I was hoping for some progress.
Kenmobileforums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
There might be some specification in the future ePub 3.0 or 3.1
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:44 AM   #5
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
I was looking for the same thing a couple of years back when I realized that I had an awesome dictionary on my phone. It's always with me and much faster to use.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert