Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 04:54 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
yay, CAKE !! no birthday is complete without cake. those look delicious. except for that scary face cake. where did that come from ? i'll have a slice from one of the other ones please ! (can i have a slice from *each* of the other ones ?)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #17
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yay, CAKE !! no birthday is complete without cake. those look delicious. except for that scary face cake. where did that come from ? i'll have a slice from one of the other ones please ! (can i have a slice from *each* of the other ones ?)
(It came from the source of all bad cakes: http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/. I take no responsibility if you fritter away time looking at bad cakes now)

And i hope you can, because if you can, it means I can

Besides, mine's an everlasting cake - it replenishes itself when it gets down to the last slice.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #18
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Happy Birthday, lilac!
We definitely need some cake in this thread!!

Oooohhhhh . . . that looks sooooo gooood. And all I brought to the party was some balloons and a couple of fur balls with party hats.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:28 PM   #19
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Besides, mine's an everlasting cake - it replenishes itself when it gets down to the last slice.
best kind !!!

(that means, double cake for everybody !!!!)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #20
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
:

A-hem.

"Happy birth-day to youuuuuu!"
"Happy birth-day, dear Lilac Ji-iiiiivvvee!"
"Hap-py birth-day to youuuuuu!"

FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #21
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
:

A-hem.

"Happy birth-day, dear Lilac Ji-iiiiivvvee!"
"Hap-py birth-day to youuuuuu!"

Such a lovely voice.

I'm sure she'll love your song.

The band's not bad either.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:51 PM   #22
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Wow what delicious looking cake!

My mom gave me a Sony ebookstore gift certificate
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #23
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Lilac,
Happy Birthday from a fellow MAY-BABY! Unfortunately for me, when my day rolls around at the end of the month, I'll be almost doubling your years!! (I would have said doubling if you had stuck with 25! )

May the next 25 years be as wonderful for you as mine have been for me and bring you almost all your hopes and dreams - If you get them ALL, you'll just get bored and have nothing to look forward to!

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:02 PM   #24
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
Lilac,
Happy Birthday from a fellow MAY-BABY! Unfortunately for me, when my day rolls around at the end of the month, I'll be almost doubling your years!! (I would have said doubling if you had stuck with 25! )

May the next 25 years be as wonderful for you as mine have been for me and bring you almost all your hopes and dreams - If you get them ALL, you'll just get bored and have nothing to look forward to!

Kaz
That is a really good wish, thank you!!!

When's your birthday?
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:27 PM   #25
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Wow what delicious looking cake!

My mom gave me a Sony ebookstore gift certificate
Now THERE'S a gift you won't be returning because it doesn't fit or the color's not right.
Old 05-08-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
A bit late to the party ... Happy Birthday lilac_jive
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:47 AM   #27
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Drat, missed the party and that cake looked really good.

Hope you had a lovely day lilac-jive and got loads of good pressies!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #28
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I'm here!!!! It's still your birthday at my house! I arrived fashionably late. I don't like cake anyway. But I'm here to sing!

Hau'oli La Hanau ia 'oe!
Hau'oli La Hanau ia 'oe!
Hau'oli La Hanau e Li-lac....
Hau'oli La Hanau ia 'oe!

I hope my "present" was unique
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #29
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Adrian an' me did bakeded u a cake:

u might wan ta eat it ina safe place, where u can be restful 'fore tha pritty cullers start sploding in ur eyebals.

Hip Hip Hip to be square,
Marc, Adrian, Huey Lewis and CNN (We'll be right back after this short hallucination)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:23 AM   #30
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
:dt w::jo ker:
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote