Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-05-2009, 05:06 AM   #1
lmginer
lmginer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Cool New to the Forum

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased here in Spain the Sony 505 and have been downloading adobe format books with no problem from variouse sorces. The books don´t always format quiet right, but I can still read them. I do not have access to the Sony Store as I must be US resident which isn´t the case right now. Another reason why I didn´t purchase the Kindle.
lmginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Welcome to the forum! We have lots of people on here that can help you out
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi lmginer and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
ecorridan
ecorridan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Trying to get to the introduce myself form???

I can't seem to find it.

EC
ecorridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecorridan View Post
I can't seem to find it.

EC
Just go to the forum page for "Introduce yourself," and in the upper left corner there's a button for "new thread."
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecorridan View Post
I can't seem to find it.

EC
at the top left of every page there is a menu : click on "forums", then scroll down to "introduce yourself", and to start a thread click on "new thread." that should work. welcome, by the way.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Does this help? (hope it works)

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote