Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
RderRabbit32
RderRabbit32 began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad mini
Smile First Time Converting

Hi I just downloaded Calibre and right away I am having an issue, I bought a book from iBook and I want to be able to read it on my KindleFire as well as my idevice, however when I tried to convert it a window popped up saying locked by DRM, I looked online for a solution but the only place with a solution had a fee involved which I wouldn't mind paying but I don't trust that it works. Any possible solutions? I legally bought it I just want to read it on a bigger screen.
RderRabbit32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RderRabbit32 View Post
Any possible solutions? I legally bought it I just want to read it on a bigger screen.
Detailed info on DRM removal is off limits on Mobileread. Google "Apprentice Alf's Blog" to find the info you're looking for.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2013, 01:34 AM   #3
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
I have a feeling that iBooks DRM is hard to remove? Apprentice Alf should cover that.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote