Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
Eddie
Enthusiast
Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PocketBook 360, Kobo, Rocket eBook
Scaling ePub books - are settings available ?

I have a bunch of epub books, and a common issue - the tiniest font is too small, the next one displayed when I tap "up" on the D-Pad is too big. Can I change the scaling up settings ?
Thanks !
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:00 AM   #2
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
Use THIS FBReader there is a Step width adjustment avail
I set mine to a step width of 2

Instructions how to Install are included.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:20 AM   #3
Eddie
Enthusiast
Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Eddie has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Now if only I could figure out where are those configuration options...

LATER EDIT: Found them. It's just that I didn't know there are two "readers" available (Adobe and FB) and that I need to choose FB as default.

Last edited by Eddie; 05-16-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
Now if only I could figure out where are those configuration options...
Okay in the book opens a quick menu. Down on the right side there is the configuration menu. Hope that helps. If not, please ask again.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #5
Eddie
Enthusiast

Last question: how do I make FBreader default instead of AdobeReader ?

LATER EDIT: For now, I hacked the extensions.cfg file inside the FBreader install archive and simply removed all the "fbreader180.app, " references (I simply copied the system folder over the old one, as instructed). So far, it works.

Last edited by Eddie; 05-16-2010 at 11:45 AM.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #6
Schnitzelbrain
Groupie
Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Schnitzelbrain once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux
U could also take the Config file from THIS Thread (First post)

It has all the settings for FBReader and the Adobereader (as second choice for PDF), so its pre-configured in the correct way.
Schnitzelbrain is offline   Reply With Quote