Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 05:00 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Narnia 50% BooksonBoard straight discount till Nov 12

Well to offer the MobiRead community a full selection. I also want to mention that BooksOnBoard also has the same promotion.

BoB is a straight 50% discount (in addition rewards is $.25 per book). That's $27.65 out of pocket.

For those those looking to save a few buck up front BoB sale might be a good choice.

BoB rewards can be used.

Note: If you use the link above to buy all 7 the prices is slightly higher do to a price error on their LIT/Mobi version. However if you add each book of the 7 books individually to your cart the price is slightly lower.

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 11-09-2008 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Fixed grammer
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Well, even if I'm not in the Market to buy these particular books, it's nice to see a little healthy comptition.

That's one of the reasons I like formats like mobi, lit, etc as with multiple resellers there is a chance for some compitition, and In turn better prices for the consumer.

Last edited by bbusybookworm; 11-09-2008 at 06:07 PM.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:51 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Well, even if I'm not in the Market to buy these particular books, it's nice to see a little healthy comptition.

That's one of the reasons I like formats like mobi, lit, etc as with multiple resellers there is a chance for some compitition, and In turn better prices for the consumer.
I hear you. While I do read fantasy, but never was interested in the series regardless of how many times it was recommended.

I ended up buying these books for two reasons. To show publishers we are very interested in having the same selecting in eBooks as pBooks. And also to read these with my children, unfortunatly for my children they do not enjoy fantasy like I do.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
stephenfsnow
stephenfsnow began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Wow, thanks for posting this. I've really been wanting this series and was saddened when I missed the deal over at FictionWise and dissapointed at the Cyberbook deal since it was mobipocket format only.

Thanks!
stephenfsnow is offline   Reply With Quote