Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Version 1.0

According to the New Age interpretation of classic Mayan beliefs, when calibre reaches Version 1.0, Earth and its inhabitants will undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation.

The Time is Nigh ...
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not all that nigh...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=198231
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:14 PM   #3
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Red face oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Actually, I dont care about particular features in 1.0. As far as I am concerned calibre will hit 1.0 when I feel like enough features have accumulated since 0.9.0 to justify a major version bump. Feature and stability wise, calibre could have been called 1.0 years ago.

I could just as well go to 0.10, but the advantage with 1.0 is at least there will be no more questions about when calibre will reach 1.0

My development style is not really roadmap driven. I just work on stuff when the urge moves me. When enough stuff accumulates, the major version number ticks over.
I didn't see the other thread ... sorry about that!

I'll save the champagne, funny hat and noise-maker for my New Year's Eve celebration.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
Strudelbaum
Strudelbaum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (first edition)
Tilt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post
According to the New Age interpretation of classic Mayan beliefs, when calibre reaches Version 1.0, Earth and its inhabitants will undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation.

The Time is Nigh ...
Version 0.9.9 did it - Calibre will not start. I feel like an idiot downloading it.

"Python function terminated unexpectedly"

Thanks a lot!
Strudelbaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
MartyTX
Dedicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strudelbaum View Post
Version 0.9.9 did it - Calibre will not start. I feel like an idiot downloading it.

Thanks a lot!
Strudelbaum,

This thread is pretty much in jest. Do you really have a problem with 0.9.9, or are you just kidding around? It works fine on my Windows PC.

Marty
Old 12-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strudelbaum View Post

Thanks a lot!
If you wish assistance start a new thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote