Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 12:58 PM   #16
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
I hope you'll keep on enjoying Book 1. On the further books, while the storylines are the same, the characters and the universe are different, and I think the writing is subtly better (because I'd like to think I'm a better writer now than I was 30 years ago).
sgoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
clockworkzombie
Connoisseur
clockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad
I have finished book 1 and thoroughly enjoyed it, would be moving on to book 2 but I have to work today. I did notice the difference in the writing and yes certainly better. I would say there is more clarity and precision if that makes any sense.
clockworkzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #18
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You mean working to pay your bills is more important than reading my books? Sniff. Seriously, I'm delighted you enjoyed Tsar Wars, and I hppe you'll find the rest of the series as enjoyable. Would you consider doing a review on the Smashwords sire? And I'm glad you conquered the readability issue!
Old 03-14-2010, 07:53 AM   #19
clockworkzombie
Connoisseur
clockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to beholdclockworkzombie is a marvel to behold

Device: iPad
I have written a review for you. I hope you like it and I hope it sells more books for you.
clockworkzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:00 AM   #20
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Wow! Thanks very much indeed. I couldn't have hoped for better.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:11 AM   #21
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I have purchased 4 of the ten so far and they are on the list for me to read. Thanks Stephen. I will use your normal vouchers for the remainder!
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:50 AM   #22
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Enjoy!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:04 PM   #23
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

First book in Agents of ISIS series now free

For a limited time, Tsar Wars (the first volume in the Agents of ISIS space opera decalogy) is available for free download in multiple ebook formats from Smashwords. This is a great opportunity for science fiction fans to decide whether they want to invest their time, energy (and yes, money) in a new series.

Happy holidays, everyone! (But I refuse to say ho, ho, ho, even though some people have commented on my resemblance to Santa Claus.)
Attached Images

Old 02-18-2011, 09:47 PM   #24
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Tsar Wars featured on Bargain eBooks blog

Tsar Wars, Book 1 of my Agents of ISIS space opera decalogy, is currently being featured on Holly Hooks's Bargain eBooks blog. The blog includes a rave review from a Smashwords reader (and no, I didn't write it myself).

For a limited time only, Tsar Wars is available as a free ebook download in multiple ebook formats from Smashwords to introduce readers to the series. Because Kindle Digital Publishing doesn't have the "free" option, you have to pay $.99 if you want to buy the Kindle version from Amazon--but it's still well worth the price. It's an inexpensive way to learn about this exciting new series of science fiction adventure books.

(The books are also available in paperback format from Parsina Press if you don't want to read them electronically. There's a $2.00-off coupon if you buy the books through this site.)

Last edited by sgoldin; 02-18-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #25
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Agents of ISIS by Stephen Goldin--ebook prices cut

The ebook editions of the Agents of ISIS books have had their permanent prices cut by $2.00 apiece (except for the first book, Tsar Wars, which was already at a special introductory price). The new prices are already in place at Smashwords; it may take from a couple of days to a couple of weeks for the new prices to go into effect at other retailers. Now it's even more affordable to stock up on these exciting space opera adventures.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #26
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Agents of ISIS--special promotion ending

The $0.99 promotional ebook price for Tsar Wars, the first book in this series, ends on May 31. Anyone who needs further incentive should check out this recent review

Tsar Wars can be bought in multiple formats at Smashwords, or wherever else good ebooks are sold.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-24-2013 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #27
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

The Agents of ISIS series has been dubbed "the first great space opera decalogy of the 21st century." Book 1, Tsar Wars, sets up an exciting universe for a vast outer space adventure.

If the idea of investing in a 10-book series is a bit daunting, you might try taking advantage of my ROGO Program (Review One, Get One), which gets you free Smashwords coupons in exchange for reviews.

Pleasant reading!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #28
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Price reductions

Each title in the 10-book Agents of ISIS series has had its ebook price cut by a dollar, down to $4.99 apiece. This is a permanent change, or at least as permanent as anything is in this world. For those of you who haven't read it yet, these books are pure, unadulterated, unapologetic space opera: good vs. evil, noble heroes and heroines protecting the galactic empire against all sorts of villains who would destroy it, fairy tales for the future-oriented. Fun for all concerned.

The new prices are already in effect at Smashwords, Amazon, and Apple; over time they'll filter down into the other retailers as well.

Furthermore, to celebrate my birthday (Feb. 28), I'm offering a special deal on Book 1, Tsar Wars. From now through Feb. 28, you can get this ebook for only $.99. Simply go to its Smashwoprds page and enter coupon code TH99B at purchase. This is a great opportunity to introduce yourself to this exciting and addictive series.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:59 PM   #29
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author

Read an Ebook Week

To join in the Smashwords celebration of Read an Ebook Week (March 3-9) I've made Book 1 of this series, Tsar Wars, free through the 9th, and the rest of the books in the series are half-price. Pick up Tsar Wars at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/10573.

Support Read an Ebook Week--tell a friend. Pleasant reading!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #30
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
As someone who read all the D'Alembert books many years ago, I have to see what you've done with the concept now that it's all yours.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, agents of isis, free, sample, science fiction, space opera, tsar wars