Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-25-2015, 08:32 PM   #25636
trichobezoar
eReader Reader
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1, Nook Tablet, Nook Simple Touch & Kindle Touch
That's great news, KindleKitten! She's back with mama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
And more +3! AWE-some name.

Wait, don't I have to have something cranky to say, if we're to continue this thread?
I could be cranky for all of us! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
@Tricho: maybe an audio tape would be helpful, if your hands won't let you write what you feel you need to get off your mind & heart?
That's a great idea. I hadn't thought of that. I do have a Sony recorder that I don't use... Thanks! : )
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:59 PM   #25637
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Bewilderbeast? Hahahaha hahahaha hahaha! Wipes eyes! OMG! What a great name! May have to steal it done time!

So one time when Arwen was somewhere between 2 and 3, Strider woke up one morning and decided she was an alien. Nothing unusual had happened. Arwen hadn't gone into or out of heat recently, been anywhere, eaten anything unusual that I knew of. He just flipped on her. Actually almost more negative behavior than I'm getting with this incident. Not sure I ever saw the full extent of his canines back then though.

Impressive
KK,

I meant to ask, now that we can all celebrate Arwen's return, for the edification of MR'ers and other folks: did you use the Lure of the Stinky Stocking, back when she was MIA? Before she'd shown up near the deck again?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:07 PM   #25638
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Azpen A727 tablet, Fujitsu Lifebook p2110 w/ FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Bewilderbeast? Hahahaha hahahaha hahaha! Wipes eyes! OMG! What a great name! May have to steal it done time!
I'll let the woman who named her know you were delighted.

It was an interesting household, and the cats were appropriate.

The humans once took a pound of fish out of the freezer to defrost, got occupied with other things, and forgot about it. When they remembered, they decided it was probably left out a bit too long, and put it down for the cats.

Pig-in-a-cat-suit Toshiro promptly claimed it, and began to gorge. There was too much to consume in one sitting even for him, so he wound up stuffing himself to the brim, then napping by the fish with one eye partially open to make sure the other cats didn't get to it, till he had digested enough to gorge some more.

That's behavior I expect from dogs, not cats, but there were reasons we thought he was extravagantly stupid.
______
Dennis

Last edited by DMcCunney; 02-26-2015 at 06:54 PM.
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:41 PM   #25639
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Microsoft Surface Pro 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
That's behavior I expect from dogs, not cats, but there were reasons we though he was extravagantly stupid.
______
Dennis
You haven't met Arturo, his biggest dilemma is how to guard his bowl while he steals Kitty Girl's food.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:41 PM   #25640
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
KK,

I meant to ask, now that we can all celebrate Arwen's return, for the edification of MR'ers and other folks: did you use the Lure of the Stinky Stocking, back when she was MIA? Before she'd shown up near the deck again?

Hitch
No, but there's an awful lot of property to deal with. I can see it working in a basic neighborhood type of situation
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:28 AM   #25641
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo WiFi, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Acer 10'' Tablet
Must. Not. Get. In. Flame. War. On. Facebook. *restrains right hand from keyboard with left hand*
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #25642
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #25643
CRussel
Grand Sorcerer
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage,Kindle PW, Fire HDX 8.9, Fire HD8.9
One of my all time favourite cartoons. And one I have to quote to my wife at least once a month. She just can't resist!
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness