Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Sony PRS-300 + leather cover, $99 + shipping - SOLD!

OK -- since I've decided to keep my PB360, I'm going to let my extra Sony PRS-300 go (or at least try to ).

This is a silver refurb unit, in perfect working order, no dings or scratches, with a black leather Sony cover.

I have installed the Russian hack which allows the user to specify font, font-size, line spacing, etc. for epub documents (I have it set on the Gentium font, which is my favorite). There's also a clock in the lower right corner which is my favorite feature.

Best of all, I've tested the unit in bright sunlight and there was no fading e-ink!

I can load up some great content on it, or send it empty, whatever the buyer prefers.

This includes just the reader itself and the cover. You can download the Sony software from their site and use any USB-to-micro-USB cable.

I'm asking $99 plus shipping and I'm willing to ship worldwide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	prs300_1.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	54039   Click image for larger version

Name:	prs300_2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	134.3 KB
ID:	54040  

Last edited by maxbookworm; 06-26-2010 at 08:51 AM.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Hi.

I am interested, how much will shipping to Holland (europe) cost ?

Gr

William
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2010, 06:46 AM   #3
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi William,

It's shipping from the US, so it would be $12 for First Class International or $28.75 for Priority International.

Let me know, thanks!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
If william doesn't take it, I definitely will, shipped to UK.
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:42 AM   #5
maxbookworm
Addict

Awesome! I'll let you know as soon as I hear or don't hear from William (we'll give him a day to respond ).
Advert
Old 06-25-2010, 11:49 AM   #6
wild_Willie2
Zealot
wild_Willie2 began at the beginning.

Device: prs 505
Hi Maxbookwork, i'll take it.

Pm send
wild_Willie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:26 AM   #7
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
ho-hum
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 08:51 AM   #8
maxbookworm
Addict

Sorry Gravitas!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:10 AM   #9
James2010
James2010 began at the beginning.

Device: SONY PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbookworm View Post
Sorry Gravitas!

Hi, can you tell me what were the costs included to send the reader to the Netherlands? I mean, did you need to pay custom or something? Or is it just the price + shipping? One more thing, what service did you use? Really appreciate if you could inform me since I am trying to buy a reader, also from Netherlands.

Thanks..
James2010 is offline   Reply With Quote