Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
ericastillwell
ericastillwell began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Ninentdo DS Lite w/ebook reader & cash for Kindle or sell for $150

Hi all,

I know that it's unlikely anyone would want to take me up on this, but I figured I would give it a try.

I have a Nintendo DS Lite, only a month old (and still under 11 months warranty in the US) with a cartridge that will allow you to read ebooks in xhtml format from mini sd memory (1gb included). I've tried it out and it actually reads fairly nice, plus you get a nice book effect since the DS is clamshell and you read one page on each side. I also have two games, Sims 2 and Brain Age.

I've decided I really really want a Kindle but I can't justify the expense to my spouse since I just bought the DS.

I would be very interested in setting up a trade. I know that the DS isn't worth nearly as much as a Kindle, so I would be willing to pay the extra amount (open to negotiation).

I'm also willing to sell the whole kit and kaboodle outright for $150 w/free priority mail shipping in the U.S. (or cost of shipping for overseas buyers). I'll only take Paypal, for my protection and yours.

Just thought I'd throw it out there! I've sold several devices on here and have a 100% eBay rating and a Paypal account for verification.

-Erica

Last edited by ericastillwell; 08-01-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: added price for sale and title
Old 07-29-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Drat. I'd love to take you up on this, but my younger brother is using my Kindle now.
Advert
Closed Thread